Thursday, November 04, 2004

uno!

enrolled in UP for the (hopefully) 2nd to the last time. which also meant that i had to get my class cards first.

well, well, i guess my procrastination paid off. i got a grade of 1 for both subjects. pardon me while i gloat. dang! i could be a university scholar at this rate if this were a college course and not an MA course. never got these kinds of grades in college. masmadali kasi kayang bolahin ang mga teachers ng UP? hahaha. uuuy, walang pikon ha?

as my adviser says each semester when i "consult" with her, "sayang naman apilyido mo kung hindi uno grado mo." haaay... hirap naman! preysure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unoooooo! Bravo! Hats-off! Well done good and faithful servant!I am soooo proud of you! Homestretch na. Finish the race, Maria

barbiegirl said...

hahaha! can i just tell you that my course is not rocket science... far from it! :)