Thursday, June 29, 2006

ready-or-not, a-camping, here i go!

strangely enough, i found myself at home by 8 p.m. for the first time in a looooooong time. camp's been keeping me out of the house and out of the bed lately. i haven't been sleeping much; running on adrenalin. i met the jc from brazil last night, the first of the 40+ foreign delegates coming in for the barangay. i took one look at her and then it hit me. "you're really here. this is really happening."
there are loose ends to tie and they're beginning to unravel. if i look all composed, don't let the look fool you; i'm screaming inside! pray. gotta pray. hard. harder.

crisis management training from my days as an executive producer are kicking in. gotta learn to let go. delegate. ask for help (what, me?!). and when they DO help, do not expect perfection! sigh... so be it.


it'll all be worth it. think of the program. think of the children. it'll be fun. gotta remember to have fun. no more coffee. this will happen. it's got to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Ellison again. I guess you've been busy. Never heard from you anymore. When's your camp and where are you holding it?

sandygirl said...

When you come back, Miguel will be taller. Mark my words. His school pants are looking shorter already, and it's only been a month.

mama_aly said...

I miss you, ninang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mama_aly said...

next?