Saturday, February 19, 2005

dare to be pink

a pink person, i definitely am not. it's just... too girly for my taste. only very recently did i venture into wearing pink, only because i had no choice as it was our school uniform. some people actually said that i look good in pink. yeah? well, i'm not about ready to change my wardrobe, let alone use it on my cellphone. which brings me to...

the other day, amy and len were tinkering with my (somewhat) new cellphone. then they return it to me with a new wallpaper - a lion with hearts around it, kasi valentine daw - and new color scheme... PINK! ew. it makes sending and reading text a painful endeavor! they're daring me to keep the settings for two loooooooong weeks, in exchange for a treat: old spaghetti house's cookie collosal. hmm...

shet. ang cheap ko. hahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will certainly make you teacher barbie--living up to your name. hehehe. is it 9 more days to go for the colossal cookie? :P

barbiegirl said...

it'll take more than wearing pink to make me into a real teacher barbie. i'll need a disproportionate body like a 19-inch waistline and a 39-inch bustline. yung bustline, baka makaya ko pa! hahaha! yup, 9 days to go!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! maybe tangerine suits you better? here's the once in a lifetime offer --- free wedding coordination ONLY IF YOU MAKE YOUR MOTIF PINK!

barbiegirl said...

uy! tempting. like i said, cheap ako. tutal, i'm not going to be the one in pink! hahaha!